It is our vision and purpose:
- To invite men and women into a saving relationship with God through Jesus Christ, that begins here and extends into eternity.
- To encourage believers to abide in Christ and as a result become more like Him in character and action (John 15:4-5).
- To help believers to recognize and use their spiritual gifts in encouragement and service towards one another (1 Pet. 4:10).
- To equip the church to reach people in our community and everyday lives, both materially and spiritually, with the love of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- To equip and support believers from our church as well from the greater body of Christ to “make disciples of all nations” by sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20).
- We place great emphasis upon teaching the Word of God that He might instruct us how He should be worshiped.
- We remain flexible and yielded to the Holy Spirit to direct our teaching, worship, service, and prayer.
- We base our fellowship with one another on God’s (agape) love, which is greater than any differences we possess as believers.
- We give great place to music so that our worship may be inspirational.
- We provide opportunity to all members to use their gifts creatively and faithfully both within the church and beyond it.